07 October 2010

I Know That My Redeemer Lives

This again is another churchy post about institute. But I have received so much inspiration because of this class in which I am and will be eternally grateful!
Today Someone's future mother in law came and sat in on our class. Brother Barlow's was of 'honoring her' was to have her choose her favorite Hymn. And she chose 'I Know that my Redeemer Lives.' She said it was her favorite, which Brother Barlow said it was also his. And to tell you the truth it's probably mine. It brings back so many memories. To name one, Youth Conference 2009,
when 8 youth on the way back from the Manti Pageant, fell silent when listening the the Reflections of Christ CD. Our favorite songs.... "Come thou Fount of Every Blessing." and "I Know That My Redeemer Lives." That has honestly been one of the Most SPIRITUAL experiences I have ever had in my Life! This experience lead to inspiration to sing a 6-part I Know My Redeemer Lives.

I could go on for hours of experiences that help me know this statement, but for now I will say. I KNOW MY REDEEMER LIVES!

No comments:

Post a Comment