09 November 2010

Star Shining Brightly..

"Friends are like stars. You can't always see them, but you know they're always there."-Unknown.

I think that sometimes it's amazing how our mind works, how we can sooth our own thoughts.

Yesterday i learned that one of my good friends was moving. Not too far, but enough that it would remove the one connection that I still had with her. At first I was thinking. Why would you tell me this now? Why not wait until after you've already moved? There would be less arguements from me, that's for sure. So, I started getting more sad. Man, now i'm REALLY never going to see her. Even though she said, 'you'll be my buddy no matter where I live.', it wasn't very comforting.


This is when the wheels started turning. Out of all of my good friends, I couldn't think of one that lived in my stake boundaries, and yet i'm still good friends with them!..... Maybe this could work....


Just because I can't see my friends, doesn't mean they aren't there. So my Buddy, I guess I can forgive you ;) And you'll ALWAYS be my friend. :) <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment