My sister loves me and has bought me 85 million movies in the past three days. Well that's a bit exaggerated..... okay. maybe more than a bit. But it is like 10+ in the past few weeks.
Numero Uno-Tangled
Numero Dos- The Chronicles of Narnia, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Numero Tres-Harry Potter! And the Deathly Hallows Part one (Said in a brittish accent)
Numero Quatro- Young Frankenstein
Numero Cinco- Turner and Hooch (ruff)
Numero Seis- Killers
Numero Siete- Snow White and Seven Dwarfs
Numero Ocho- Bambi
Numero Nueve- Wild Hogs
Numero Diaz(SP)-Mrs. Doubtfire
..... Okay. Ten was a good guess. How amazing of a sister huh? Yeah. I'm indebted to her by probably... well... lets say A LOT of money over my life time.
I have bought myself
Numero Uno-Season Five of Supernatural (SAM)
Numero Dos- Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (P.O.S.H. Posh.)
Numero Tres- Pinocchio
Everyone has movies on sale for the last few weeks, and we (Obviously!) can't give up a good sale. As a matter a fact, I am very tempted to go buy, The Princess Diaries, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, and Bride Wars (Although I've never seen it) Sales make me go in debt, and then Sandee Spoils me. :)
But... aside from this Mania of how many movies have been bought, I have been sleeping over at Sandee's house like... all week. And we have watched MANY movies! :) I thought I would review them for you!
Scooby Doo
I have Loved this movie ever since I was a little child, well... okay probably 12, or however old i was when it came out. :) hahaha. I think this movie is HILARIOUS! Seriously! everytime I watch it, I still bust a gut at the whole part where Shaggy and Scooby are in a farting war. :) HA HA HA. Plus, I love to hear the scooby voice!. ROOOBY ROOBY DOO! :)
Hook
For anyone that hasn't seen Hook. You have had a deprived life. Just saying. Hook is AWESOME! Suprisingly it's kinda long. But really, it's worth it. uh.. Robin Williams is in it and plays Peter Pan. I think that the story line is AWESOME and that it is a good twist to the real Peter Pan story. I also love that one of the Lost Boys name is Roofio. :) If you wanna see this movie, hit me up! Because I love it! :)
The Princess Diaries
What to say about the Princess Diaries?? ("SHUT. UP.") hahah. Yup. That sums it up in two words. No. i think that it is awesome! I love Joe! :) I also really like how Mia falls on the bleachers. And you wanna know a secret. That wasn't supposed to happen. ;) She fell on accident, but they just kept goin. :) Yeah! :)
Wild Hogs
Oh. My. Gosh. This is one of the funniest movies I have seen in a long time! If you are in the mood for a good laugh, this is a movie to watch! :) "You know what men like, they like gravy, and you know what else men like. BUTTER." Hahaha. I'm usually not into the whole biker thing. They are usually all jerks like the del fuegos in this movie. But the Wild Hogs aren't. They are just nerdy guys trying to get away from life. It does have some... different humor. (Aka. on the inappropriate side) but... it is funny. :)
Killers
I went and saw this movie in theaters with Sandee I believe. I really like it. I'm not really into Ashton Kutcher. But I think that he does a really good job in this movie. Plus, there are a lot of funny parts, and Katherine Heigl is GOrGEOUS! :)
Tangled
90% of you have not only have seen Tangled, but probably own it. That being said. I love it. Now.... it doesn't top Aladdin, and i'm not even sure it beats the lion king. BUT. it is very well done. I would have to say that my favorite line in the entire movie is when Rupunzle says "I am a despicable Human Being!" hahahaha. :) Now. That's my favorite line. I would have to say that Maximus would have to be my favorite character! I love how he acts like a dog! :) hahaha
Young Frankenstein
Oh man. Young Frankenstein is easily in my top twenty! I LOVE IT! It is sooooo funny! I bet that we didn't even finish this movie. But the funny part about that is that we didn't have to. hahaha. it's like Remember the Titans, I can probably quote the whole thing, I don't really need to watch it to know what things it says.
Well. That's my movie mania for the day... er... week. :)
Hope you Enjoy! Go. Watch. Some. Movies. :)
22 April 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment