20 August 2016

2016 Book Challenge: {A Book You've Read At Least Once...}

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone
Illustrated  By Jim Kay
J.K. Rowling


I am always willing to re-read Harry Potter, and to be quite honest, I have only read them once. :) I thought that it would be more fun to read the illustrated version, one day I am going to own all of the illustrated ones, because they are fantastic! :)


This book is even more entertaining and enjoyable to read as an adult! The writing is fantastic and the story is even more compelling!


It didn't take me very long to finish it! But I would suggest this version to anyone that has already read the books. I don't think i would want to spoil someone's imagination with the pictures. But the pictures are Definitely worth it for the second time! The artistry is fantastic! Would recommend to anyone!
I give this book 5 stars! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment