The Assassin Game
By Kirsty McKay
This book was chosen for me by the amazing Sandee. :) I have this strange obsession with serial killers, mass murders, and anything creepy. I know, it's weird. But I have survived in life so far. :)
Anyway, so the synopsis of this story has my name written all over it.
Without giving up too many spoilers, at first I thought that it was a "gimmick" and that it was going to be like a fraternity hazing. But, then things got real!
Overall, I gave this book 3.5 stars. I would have liked the story line to work through a little quicker than it did. I begged for more of the intense story and less of the drama that surrounds high school. I imagine that is to be expected with a Young Adult book, but I think that the book would have improved immensely if it moved a little faster than it did.
But, overall, I liked it. :)
Until Next Time...
Peace & Blessings. :)








No comments:
Post a Comment