10 December 2010

Dreams... to a blog. :)

Sometimes i wonder if my blog is a waste of time. Well, it is. But that's besides the point. It's almost like i'm talking to nothing. It's not like I have a real 'point' to my blog. You know, there are some that have an exact thing that they are writing about. But me being the queen of random, mine has no point. But then I began to think about dreams, not dreams about the future, but dreams as in asleep and dreaming.

Dreaming seems to have no point. But, it does. You are working through your thoughts of the day, which is why most dreams are bizzarr, or at least, are jumping from place to place. And I began to think that my blog is my way of dreaming. Not that i don't have dreams, but this is my way of working through my problems. Because, just like in 2 Nephi 4. Sometimes you can talk your way out of a bad day. You can talk your way into just about anything. Which is just why i blog. I am going to work through my problems. or just give you a good laugh. Either way. It works.

Food for thought of the day.
We all have regrets, but the important part is to have worked through your regrets with our Heavenly Father. :)
Although we all sin, even after we repent, there will always be a scar on our soul, but it is there because we need to remember to never do it again. :) woot! :) I love the gospel. it is true! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment