06 December 2010

A New Path for the New Journey

It's pretty interesting how things work out in our lives. But I now have a stronger testimony in how our Heavenly Father knows the desires of our heart. I cannot believe how things came to play.

The other day i was talking to one of my friends. And i told them how I hated not having a calling, that it made me feel worthless. That i like to have responsibility. Then on sunday, Brother Baldwin pulls me aside, and guess what? I have a calling. I am now a member of the Family Home Evening Committee. This in turn lead me to decide to go to fhe. (go figure right?)

And i had SO much fun! More fun than i've had in days!!! I know that the Lord wants me to be part of family home evening. And to make some new friends.

P.S. best moment of the night- 'No. I blog' :) Love ya Erin van Komen! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment