16 June 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge....... In one day :)

Day 1: A Picture of Yourself and Ten Facts:
{Heidee}













1- I absolutely LOVE to laugh!
2- If I could be anywhere at any given time, it would be home.
3- My Favorite thing to wear is Jeans and a T-Shirt
4- My Favorite Hobby is Scrapbooking!
5- I have a 'Yummy List' of actors. One of which includes Jensen Ackles. :)
6- I Love to swim, but hate having to shower right when I get home! ;)
7- I have never been Skiing or Snowboarding!
8- I do NOT like to wear dresses, but I do think they are cute.
9- If it were socially acceptable, I would not wear shoes.
10- I Like to shop, but hate to spend money! :)



Day 2: A Picture of your Closest Friends:
{Teah Garner & Melissa Nelson}













I Love them so much! :) we always have so much fun when we three are together! ;) This Picture was at the Layton vs. Northridge Game. Which we totally won in the last ten seconds. :)

Day 3: A Picture of the Cast from your Favorite Show:
{Charmed & Supernatural}









Charmed is my 'all time' favorite tv show. But my favorite tv show that is still on air is Supernatural. Jensen Ackles.... SO Good LOOKIN! :) Man! ;)

Day 4: A Picture of Your Favorite Night:
{Knicks Game In New York City}













This was the funnest night of my life! The Opening Knick's Game in New York City! How did we do it? I have no idea! But people in New York understand the game so much. And they take it so seriously, that it was SO fun! :)

Day 5: A Picture of Your Obsession:
{Movies, Rings, & Horses}







I ALWAYS want new movies! I don't know why, I just do! :) And Rings are my new fettish! I used to always want new scarves, but now... those rings just catch my eye! :) And I have always loved horses! :) That's how my room is decorated! :)

Day 6: A Picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day:
{Oprah}



















Everyone just looks up to her so much! And she uses her money to help people! Ah... for one day (And one day only) I could totally be her!

Day 7: A Picture of Your Most Treasures Item:
{Ruby Ring & My Scriptures}











My Dad gave me this Ruby Ring for Christmas. I have always loved it! and I Cherish it dearly! I lost it for like a year once, it was the worse year of my life. I also Cherish my scriptures. :) I don't know where I would be without them.

Day 8: A Picture that makes you Laugh:

{All Knight Party Drawing & Bradon and Jim Leap Frogging}










Oh my Guts! These pictures are just HILARIOUS!!!!!! I can't even begin to explain it! They are just SOOOOOO funny! Bradon is about to biff it! And me and Teah are being Creepers! HAHA :) Love! Them!

Day 9: A Picture of the person you've gone through the most with:

{Mom & Dad}



















I Would be nowhere without them! They have put me through life and I would be utterly messed up without them!

Day 10: A Picture of the person you do the most Messed up Things with:
{Sandee Miller}














I Don't know what it is about Sandee, but we are just crazy when we do things together... hahaha. I can't even think of something off the top of my head. But if i have done something weird. It was with her! HAHAH

Day 11: A Picture of Something You Hate:

{Mosquitoes}















ugh.... Don't you just Hate em??? I Know I DO! Not only to they bite you, but they make you itchy until the point that you want to rip your skin off! UGH! Plus they are blood suckers! That's so not cool!

Day 12: A Picture of Something You Love:
{Cheesy Potatoes & Cheesecake}









Ooooo. Just thinking about these makes me want them. Right now! I love cream cheese, and I Love real cheese! they are the perfect match to my likings. :)

Day 13: A picture of your favorite band or Artist:
{Forever the Sickest Kids & The Rocket Summer}









They make my heart soar! I Love FTSK, ever since I first hear them. But as you know I love Bryce Avary! So... yeah. ;)

Day 14: A Picture of someone you could never imagine your life without:
{My Family}












My family means the world to me. Each of them make me who I am. I can't imagine my life without them, because it's such a big part of me that I just can't stand it To think about life without them!!

Day 15: A Picture of something you want to do before you die:
{Go To Holland}














I think that I have wanted to go to Holland ever since it was my country in Sixth Grade. I dunno all the reasons. But this MUST happen!

Day 16: A Picture of someone who inspires you:
{David A. Bednar}


















I'm sure that there are a lot of obvious answers to this question. But there is one thing about David A. Bednar, he seems to understand people. That he knows exactly what we are thinking/feeling or something. I just love him so much! He makes me want to be better!


Day 17: A Picture of Something that has had a huge impact on your life recently:
{Weber State University}





I Dunno what it is exactly. But it seems that school has swayed every one of my decisions lately. It makes me worry about work and money and what I'm gonna do with my life. I'm not sure how to explain it, but it for sure is impacting my life. Making me make decisions that I never wanted to make. haha. :)

Day 18: A Picture of Your Favorite Movie:
{She's the Man & 17 Again}








The movies make me laugh... SO HARD! hahaha. I LOVE Amanda Bynes and 17 Again is just truly hilarious! They are definitley one of my favorites! :)

Day 19: A picture and a letter
{Tigger & Q(As in Qadafe)}









I Honestly couldn't tell you what this question meant, so here you go! :)

Day 20: A Picture of Somewhere you would like to travel:
{China}














I honestly really wanna go there someday! I couldn't tell ya why, I just know that I do.. so there. :)

Day 21: A Picture of Your Favorite Restaraunt:
{Red Robin}








If I get asked where to go to eat, I will ALWAYS say this first. :) I always get the Clucks & Fries. They are delicious. ;)

Day 22: A picture of something you wish you were better at:
{Brushing my Teeth}


















This is honestly a little kid answer. But it is still the truth. ;)

Day 23: A picture of Your Favorite Book:
{To Kill A Mockingbird By Harper Lee
& Fahrenheit 451 By Ray Bradbury}














Oh Man, do I ever love these books! the ironic thing is that I read them both for the first time in 8th grade in my honors english class... I really wanna go read them again now. ;)

Day 24: A Picture of something you wish you could change:
{Child Abuse}


















It's pretty hard to do anything worse than to hit a child for no freakin reason. I hate people that do this, with a passion. I want it to stop. Now!

Day 25: A Picture of your Favorite Day:
{Graduation}














It was honestly the happiest day of my life. I thought it would be sad. And you know what, it wasn't! I was so happy as I got my diploma and was able to walk away! It was wonderful!

Day 26: A Picture of your favorite vacation Spot:
{The Uinta Mountains & San Diego, California}









I love these two places. If I could choose, I think that I would always go camping first! But I love to walk the pier in Ocean Beach.. ah. I can smell the ocean now... ;)

Day 27: A Picture of your favorite Traveling Snacks:
{Cheese Nips & Beef Jerkey}









Every time I have gone on vacation, I'm pretty sure we ALWAYS have these, and they are my absolute favorite! ;)

Day 28: A Picture of Something You are Afraid of:
{Heights}



















Yup, Most definetaly. :) I'm not afraid of the 'height' part, it's the falling part i'm afraid of!

Day 29: A Picture that makes you smile:
{Easter, Long, Long ago.}













this picture makes me smile so much! Easter wears me RIGHT OUT, apparently. :)

Day 30: A Picture of Someone you miss:
{Grandpa}

Sadly, I don't have a picture of him that I can put on the computer, I really wish i did. I miss him so much! He always had stories to tell. :)

There you go, there is my 30 days, in one day. Me and Sandee changed some of the questions because they were super dumb. So, there ya go. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment