{School}
Well. School is kinda freaking me out right now. Why? You might ask. Well. That's because it's super expensive. My scholarship only lasted a year, and I just found out that the scholarship I applied for was denied because they ran out of funds. (That's comforting).. SO, that is why it's scaring me. To look ont he bright side of things. Through this experience, I now know when to apply for a scholarship for the year 2011-2012. So that's good. :) I am also super nervous about books this year. I was looking online to see how much they would be. And guess what? My Music of World Cultures book is like $200. WHA????? I'm used to spending like $300 for all of them. But that's just nuts! So, in other words. I really need to find a new job that will give me a ton of hours, with a ton of money.... eek. This should be fun! Everytime I share something like this everyone says "Don't your parents help you out." And I say "I'm sure they would help me. But I would pay them back. I value education more if I'm the one paying for it." I honestly truly believe it. If it wasn't my money that was coming out. I wouldn't value it as much.
This upcoming semester I am taking English 2010. Music of World Cultures. Human Biology. & Phisiology. Oh, and piano lessons. and guess what??? If I pass all of these classes {Which i will} I will have 53 credit hours! And I only need 60 to get my associates! YEAH! :) So because of this. In spring Semester, I am going to take Anthropology, Psycology, the part 'd' of TBE, a photography class (i'm hoping), and then probably an intro to gerentology class. :) I'm actaully really excited about this. And I will tell you why. I realized the other day. That if I stay 'on task' and work really hard, I could have my doctorate in like 5 years! AH! Do you even understand how awesome that is? I think that it is AMAZING! :) Is it weird that I don't even have my associates, and yet i'm already looking towards a doctorate? I kinda hope not. The only thing stopping me remotely from doing my doctorate is that that's A LOT of money. Grad school in an of itself is like 5 times the price of undergrad. So that should be interesting. BUT, I guess that it all works out. :)
Another part of school that I could tell you about is that Social Work is feeling really, really good. I haven't even been accepted into the program, and I'm so excited for it. I was worried for the longest time that I was just doing it because I saw how much Sandee liked it. But guess what? Sandee has to read out of this DSM book, which is a diagnosing disorders book. And I told her that I would read out loud for her. And it was SOOO interesting. I don't know what it is about it, but I find it so entertaining. It's moments like those that make me think that yes, this is for me. Which is AWESOME! :) I love that feeling!{Hair}
Yes, I am back on this subject, but it's not exactly the same thing. :) I have been trying to curl my hair lately. Don't get me wrong, it is possible. And there are many ways like I like best because they stay in for like 3 days straight. :) Haha But I love those curly waves that everyone has, and for some reason, I can't get it to work on my hair. It drives me absolutley bazako. I was watching this girls youtube channel, and she shows how she did it. So I got all excited and me and Sandee decided that we would try it. So i try it. And it. will. not. stay. in. By the end of the day, it is still there, but! it's very 'beachy' as sandee would say... So I don't know.
I heard that the clipless curling irons make amazing curls! But they are so expensive, so..... I don't know if i even want to try it. If someone bought it for me, I so would. But i'm not going to spend $80 on curling irons. That's so ridiculous!!!!!! So, for now I may be sticking to my straight hair or the spiral curling iron.
I heard that the clipless curling irons make amazing curls! But they are so expensive, so..... I don't know if i even want to try it. If someone bought it for me, I so would. But i'm not going to spend $80 on curling irons. That's so ridiculous!!!!!! So, for now I may be sticking to my straight hair or the spiral curling iron.{New Movies}
So, I have gotten a few new movies since my last update. My new ones, I am absolutly in love with! :) Woo! I got Ever After, The Princess Bride, and
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World!!! I have watched them all and they are all so awesome!!!!!! :) Scott Pilgrim is So good! I just thought of a movie that I need to put on my list. Secret Window. Have you all seen it? If not, you really should!
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World!!! I have watched them all and they are all so awesome!!!!!! :) Scott Pilgrim is So good! I just thought of a movie that I need to put on my list. Secret Window. Have you all seen it? If not, you really should!{Jobs}
I know that i've kinda already covered this. But I am in the process of looking for a new job. I have thought of tons of places that I would work. But for some reason I always get nervous when it comes to applying for new jobs. I honestly don't know why. All I know is that I do. So i think that I am going to apply to FYE, Michaels, Hobby Lobby, Roberts, Deseret Book, Seagull Book, and most recently I've been thinking about applying at Moore's restaraunt. I'd have to make quite a bit to go there. Because I would spend so much money on gas. It would be ridiculous! But who knows. Maybe that is the job for me. :)
{Institute}
I have been a very bad person. Hahaha. I haven't gone to institute for so long! I have been in the Chorale at the Ogden Institute. So pretty much, I bet that I haven't got credit even now. I'm almost positive that I've missed more than 5 times. And I bet that 4 is even past credit. I'm thinking that I may go tonight. The only problem with that is that I've missed so many, so I don't know the songs, and the day that they are singing, I have to teach in Relief Sociey... maybe I will talk to the teacher tonight about maybe getting music or something. Honestly it has been my fault that I haven't gone.. we will see.
{Last Thoughts}
This is getting long, So I think that I am going to cut it off around now. I love my life! My family is Awesome! I love my new friend! {I'm glad I found her!}
Until Next time
Peace & Blessings!!
:)
:)







No comments:
Post a Comment