As I was reading another one of my friends blogs, I had this thought. My Husband is out there somewhere, and I wonder, just wonder, if he is preparing for me, as I am preparing for him. :) So Husband Listen up, because I have got somethin to say :)
Future Husband,
I know you ar
e out there somewhere, and I know we are meant to be together Forever! :) But there are some things that I want to ask of you. Please, stay worthy and close to the gospel! Obey the law of Chastity. Rely on our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Gain a Firm testimony of this Gospel. And please, PLEASE, go on a mission. I know that the growth you will go through while on your mission is exactly the growth that I need from you. If by chance we meet before you go on your mission, please never ever tell me that if I asked you, that you would not go on your mission. And please know that i NEVER would. No matter how much I loved you, I would ALWAYS love you enough to send you on your mission. And just as we heard in general conference, if you decided to not go on your mission because of me, I would say "no mission, no Heidee." I do
not want to be the excuse for you to not serve the Lord for 2 years. I want you to have a firm desire, like my brother did, to go on a mission. It'll be the best 2 years of your life. But please, RIGHT NOW, make the goal to be married in the Temple. I will not settle for anything less than a temple marriage. I want to be sealed to you for time and All eternity. I also want you to know that I will be raising a family. There is no question in my mind, I want children. I want to have that unconditional love for my Children like my mother does for me. Be a worthy priesthood holder. There is nothing i want less than to not have the priesthood in my home. Be willing to give blessings when me or any of our children ask. Have a knowledge and Testimony on the Scriptures, because they are the word of God.
e out there somewhere, and I know we are meant to be together Forever! :) But there are some things that I want to ask of you. Please, stay worthy and close to the gospel! Obey the law of Chastity. Rely on our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Gain a Firm testimony of this Gospel. And please, PLEASE, go on a mission. I know that the growth you will go through while on your mission is exactly the growth that I need from you. If by chance we meet before you go on your mission, please never ever tell me that if I asked you, that you would not go on your mission. And please know that i NEVER would. No matter how much I loved you, I would ALWAYS love you enough to send you on your mission. And just as we heard in general conference, if you decided to not go on your mission because of me, I would say "no mission, no Heidee." I do
not want to be the excuse for you to not serve the Lord for 2 years. I want you to have a firm desire, like my brother did, to go on a mission. It'll be the best 2 years of your life. But please, RIGHT NOW, make the goal to be married in the Temple. I will not settle for anything less than a temple marriage. I want to be sealed to you for time and All eternity. I also want you to know that I will be raising a family. There is no question in my mind, I want children. I want to have that unconditional love for my Children like my mother does for me. Be a worthy priesthood holder. There is nothing i want less than to not have the priesthood in my home. Be willing to give blessings when me or any of our children ask. Have a knowledge and Testimony on the Scriptures, because they are the word of God. If you will do this, there are some thing that I will do for you. I will live worthy, and I will prepare to enter the temple. If the spirit so bids me, I too, will go on a mission. I will stay close to the gospel. And I will prepare to make a keep sacred covenants. I will prepare to be a mother and wife. And I will say yes, if you ask me to marry you. I will firmly support you in all of your callings, no matter how much time they may take you from me. And I will always be there for you. I Love You.
Sincerely Yours,
Heidee
Heidee
I know that
I will get married in the Temple one day. But the one question is.. Which temple? I have always LOVED the San Diego Temple. But.. unless I lived in California.. that's a long shot, even for me. haha. And I've always wanted to not get married in the Salt Lake City temple. I know that's pretty odd, but hey, I like to be original. But the more i look at it, the mor
e I like it. But then, I thought about the Ogden Temple. My parents got married there. Maybe that's where I'll be married. The temple will look different, but really, the ordinance is all the same. Actually, Exactly the same. Will I ever decide where I'll be married? maybe not.. but.. it's nice to know that there is a man out there for me. :)
I will get married in the Temple one day. But the one question is.. Which temple? I have always LOVED the San Diego Temple. But.. unless I lived in California.. that's a long shot, even for me. haha. And I've always wanted to not get married in the Salt Lake City temple. I know that's pretty odd, but hey, I like to be original. But the more i look at it, the mor
e I like it. But then, I thought about the Ogden Temple. My parents got married there. Maybe that's where I'll be married. The temple will look different, but really, the ordinance is all the same. Actually, Exactly the same. Will I ever decide where I'll be married? maybe not.. but.. it's nice to know that there is a man out there for me. :)







No comments:
Post a Comment